May 2, 2011
There is a pretty nice way of being able to make tons of images for facbook really fast. When you open up photoshop create the size that facebook allows max, which is 80×110. From there add the images that you want creating a new layer each time as you go. From there resize each image so it only shows what you want it to in your ads. Now just follow the instructions below and it will output every layer to its own images quickly and automatically. Wallah now you were able to create a mass amount of facebook images for your dating, game apps, or any other fb campaigns you are running.
You can export and save layers as individual files using a variety of formats, including PSD, BMP, JPEG, PDF, Targa, and TIFF. Layers are named automatically as they are saved. You can set options to control the generation of names.
- Choose File > Scripts > Export Layers To Files.
- In the Export Layers To Files dialog box, under Destination, click Browse to select a destination for the exported files. By default, the generated files are saved in the sample folder as the source file.
- Enter a name in the File Name Prefix text box to specify a common name for the files.
- Select the Visible Layers Only option if you want to export only those layers that have visibility enabled in the Layers palette. Use this option if you don’t want all the layers exported. Turn off visibility for layers that you don’t want exported.
- Choose a file format from the File Type menu. Set options as necessary.
- Select the Include ICC Profile option if you want the working space profile embedded in the exported file. This is important for color-managed workflows.
- Click Run.