Mar 27, 2012
Good news for those of us who don’t have $25,000 min. spends for media buys BUT want access to EngageBDR’s premium inventory!! Nick Lynch, one of the baddest ass developers out there, just finalized EngageBDR’s “First Impression” RTB platform.
Min. spends are $500, which significantly lowers the barrier-to-entry for media buys.
As you know, Direct Response Marketing is pretty much an exact science. Once you’ve optimized your campaign so your spend is lower than profit, it’s a matter of scaling. Scalable camapigns ARE THE SUREST bets in the world.
i.e. EngageBDR is placing media for Reputation Management, and for every $100 we spend we’re pulling out 7-8x that in margins!
Here’s the specs for First Impression:
– Online Display
– Mobile Display
– Video (Launching Mid Q2)
– Tier 1: engage:BDR channel – Premium, Above the Fold, 1st Impression, Publisher Direct
– Tier 2: Mid-Level 3-5th Impression, Above the Fold
– Tier 3: Exchange/Remnant Traffic
– Granular campaign control down to the creative
– Audience Targeting: age, gender, race, income, etc.
– Mobile Targeting: publisher, platform, make, model, device, carrier, etc.
– Mobile Ad Builder and Landing Page Builder
– iPhone App to manage campaigns on the go
– API access to build your own tools and UI
– Team of experienced and season DR representatives to provide campaign consultation
To sign up for a pilot of First Impression go to: http://www.engagebdr.com/rtb/